- Hand polish, touch up engraving at breech end and barrel extension, re-brown
- Chamber barrels to 2 ¾” to accept modern ammunition
- Rebore barrels to alter chokes
- Polish out barrels without altering chokes
- Retube barrels, any choke desired, same over all length
- Remove dents
- Fit muzzle keels, engrave border at muzzle end
- Machine and fit stop plate
- Relay ribs
- Resolder forend lug
Hand polish, touch up engraving, fit new screws where needed, qualify all screws properly; caseharden frame, forend iron and parts. Restore engraving to original Parker pattern and specifications
Hand polish, re-engrave, reblue guardbow Redesign present guardbow to either straight grip or Cap Pistol Grip
Remove present finish, reshape where necessary, hand sand, rechecker to proper Parker grade and standard, apply finish hand rub finish Fit stock entirely by hand to original Parker specifications and design, with CPG, straight grip, pistol grip, ball grip, any dimensions desired, butt plate, checkered butt, recoil pad or skeleton butt plate, automatic safe, manual safe or without save for skeet or trap shooters.
Remove present finish, reshape where necessary, hand sand, rechecker to proper Parker grade and standard, apply finish, hand rub finish Fit beavertail or field forend entirely by hand to original Parker specifications and design Redesign field forend iron to modify to beavertail style, fit Parker tie rod, fit beavertail forend lock lever
- Perform all major and minor functional repairs
- All repairs on Parker new and old style and Miller triggers
- All repairs on Parker automatic ejectors
- Tighten complete gun, clean, lubricate and test
Inspect guns utilizing Parker jigs, inspection plates, and visual inspection of internal and external parts for originality or alteration, proper serial numbers on external and internal parts. Determine if all aspects of gun meet parker specifications for specific grade.
Hard Copy Standard Appraisals: (must receive entire firearm)…$100
Upon receipt guns are evaluated through a Del Grego 10 point check process:
- Overall condition
- Case color & bluing
We are certified gunsmiths for all Remington Model 32 shotguns. We have inventories on all parts for skeet, trap, and filed models and warranty all work.